i3 International Announces SOC II Certification: A Testament to Our Commitment to Quality and Security
Toronto, January 10, 2024 – i3 International, a leader in Ai and video solutions, proudly announces the achievement of SOC II certification, marking a significant milestone in their ongoing commitment to delivering exceptional products and a secure environment for your video and data.
On Wednesday, December 6, 2023, i3 International Inc. revealed that it had achieved SOC 2 Type II compliance under the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) standards for SOC for Service Organizations, also known as SSAE 18. This accomplishment, evidenced by an unqualified opinion, serves as third-party industry validation that i3 International Inc. provides enterprise-level security for customer data secured in the i3 International Inc. System.
i3 International Inc. offers a cloud-based community management and virtual event platform to customers throughout North America. This certification involved stringent evaluations and improvements of internal controls and processes, assuring the highest standards for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of customer data.
Under the visionary leadership of CEO, Jack, and the dedicated efforts of the SOC II team, they have spent the last six months elevating i3 systems and platforms to an exceptionally high standard. Jack comments, "The attainment of the SOC II certification at i3 International stands as a formal acknowledgment of our ongoing commitment to operational excellence and adherence to stringent data security and privacy protocols. This recognition is a testament to our team's unwavering dedication and expertise, consistently demonstrated over the past six months and beyond. It reflects the high standards we have always upheld in managing and protecting our clients' data and interests. I am immensely proud of our SOC II team for their exceptional skill and perseverance, which have been pivotal in achieving this important milestone."
This achievement builds on i3’s 20+ years of ISO 9001 certification, emphasizing their unwavering commitment to high-quality and secure systems.
i3 International Inc. was audited by Prescient Assurance, a leader in security and compliance attestation for B2B and SAAS companies worldwide. Prescient Assurance is a registered public accounting firm in the US and Canada, specializing in a range of risk management and assurance services.
An unqualified opinion on a SOC 2 Type II audit report shows i3 International Inc.’s current and future customers that the company manages their data with the highest standard of security and compliance.
For more details about i3’s SOC II certification and its implications for their partners and clients, please contact us at SecurityReport@i3international.com.
i3’s Protocols for Data Security & Privacy
i3 International Inc.’s security & compliance principles guide how they deliver their products and services, enabling people to simply and securely access the digital world.
i3 International Inc. takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- All i3 International Inc. contractors and employees undergo background checks prior to being engaged or employed by i3 in accordance with local laws and industry best practices.
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all employees, contractors, and others who have a need to access sensitive or internal information.
- i3 embeds the culture of security into the business by conducting employee security training & testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors.
- All development projects at i3 International Inc., including on-premises software products, support services, and their own Digital Identity Cloud offerings follow secure development lifecycle principles.
- All development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo a design review to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development.
- All team members that are regularly involved in any system development undergo annual secure development training in coding or scripting languages that they work with as well as any other relevant training.
- Software development is conducted in line with OWASP Top 10 recommendations for web application security.
i3 International Inc. regularly deploys third-party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production and Internet facing systems.
- All new systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production.
- i3 performs penetration testing both by internal security engineers and external penetration testing companies on new systems and products or major changes to existing systems, services, and products to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of their products & environment from multiple perspectives.
- i3 performs static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open-source libraries, as part of their software development process.
i3 International Inc. Cloud provides maximum security with complete customer isolation in a modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture.
i3 International Inc. Cloud leverages the native physical and network security features of the cloud service, and relies on the providers to maintain the infrastructure, services, and physical access policies and procedures.
- All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using i3 International Inc.’s patented isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling.
- All data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated, highly trained i3 International Inc. experts.
- i3 separates each customer's data and their own, utilizing unique encryption keys to ensure data is protected and isolated.
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC 2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest, ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times.
- i3 implement role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review revoke access as needed.
i3 International Inc. is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage billions of digital identities across the globe. I3’s external certifications provide independent assurance of i3 International Inc.’s dedication to protecting their customers by regularly assessing and validating the protections and effective security practices i3 International Inc. has in place.
SOC 2 Type 2
i3 International Inc. successfully completed the AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II audit. The audit confirms that i3 International Inc.’s information security practices, policies, procedures, and operations meet the SOC 2 standards for security.
i3 International Inc. was audited by Prescient Assurance, a leader in security and compliance certifications for B2B, SAAS companies worldwide. Prescient Assurance is a registered public accounting in the US and Canada and provide risk management and assurance services which includes but not limited to SOC 2, PCI, ISO, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, CSA STAR etc. For more information about Prescient Assurance, you may reach out them at email@example.com
An unqualified opinion on a SOC 2 Type II audit report demonstrates to the i3 International Inc.’s current and future customers that they manage their data with the highest standard of security and compliance.
Customers and prospects can request access to the audit report here.
Name: Edward Chung
Title: Marketing Team Leader
Company: i3 International Inc.
Phone: 416 261 2266 ext.183