P-PORTALCARD Proximity Cards
- Clamshell-Type Card
- Badge Card, Pre-Punched in Portrait
- Rugged white card -- held by hand, clip or chain
- Molded base stippled "nish, beveled edges
- Includes slot for strap or chain portrait orientation
- Accepts adhesive or laminated photo ID overlay.
i3 offers a selection of cards and tags for use with the readers. All of i3s 125 kilohertz proximity credentials may be used with the card reader. This includes clamshell and graphics-quality cards, keytags, hangtags and adhesive wafers. Read range varies with the credential type. Clamshell-Type Card Badge Card, Pre-Punched in Portrait Rugged white card -- held by hand, clip or chain. Molded base stippled finish, beveled edges. Includes slot for strap or chain portrait orientation. Accepts adhesive or laminated photo ID overlay. Technology in Credentials: LF (125 kHz) communications between proximity readers and credentials. Contains a molded slot for clip-strap or ball-chain. Do not drill or punch clamshell cards.